Thank you for signing up with Paws on Pine Dog Walking and Pet Sitting- we look forward to meeting your furry family.
We only service the following zip codes 10004 10005 10006 10007 and 10038.
We will be in contact with you shortly to set up services.
If you are an existing client, please go to the login screen at pawsonpine.com
1. Payment Policy: For walks, Client is required to post a deposit in an amount of 50% of the fees due for the first week of service. Thereafter, payment is due within seven (7) days of Company’s invoice being received by Client. Client agrees to accept all invoices by electronic mail at the address designated below. For all overnight pet sitting, a deposit of 50% is due at least a week in advance of the first scheduled overnight, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Cancellation Policy: Overnights Sitting: Client must provide no less than two (2) days notice of cancellation of overnight pet sitting / cat sitting prior to reservation in order to receive a full refund. If Client fails to provide at least three (3) days notice of cancellation NO REFUND will be given.
3. CancellationPolicy: Walks: Unless Client gives at least 24 hours advanced notice of cancellation of a scheduled walk, Client will be charged for that walk.
4. Early Return to Home or Late Departure from Home: Company sitter / walker availability is based on Client’s reservation dates. Therefore, Clients returning home early or departing later than the reservation will be required to pay for the full reservation amount of time. No amount of money will be refunded to Client for early returns to home or late departures from home by Client after a reservation date has been agreed upon.
5. Injury to Client animal(s) by another animal: Company and its provided staff will not be responsible for any animal(s) that instigate fights with other animals or is injured by another animal while in Company care. Company will take all reasonable actions so that Client’s animal(s) are not placed in the company of known or evident aggressive or violent animals and/or will act as quickly as possible to remove Client’s animal(s) from any animal fight.
6. Indemnification for Injury to, or Escape of, Animals: Client and Company provided staff acknowledge that the highest level of care shall be given to any and all pets under care of the dog walker/pet sitter provided by Company. Client acknowledges that pet(s) are instinctual in nature and not always controllable by the sitter/walker even when the highest level of care isprovided. Should the Client’s animal(s) run away or be injured, the Client agrees that Company will not be responsible for any resulting liability and indemnifies and holds Company and Company provided staff harmless from any and all such liability; provided, however, that such waiver in favor of Company shall not apply or be effective if Company and/or Company provided staff conduct in providing its pet care services is found to be grossly negligent, reckless, or if there is intentional misconduct.
7. Injury to Pet Sitter or Another Person by Client’s Animal(s): Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to Company provided staff or other persons by the Client’s pet(s) and to indemnify and hold Company and Company provided staff harmless from all suits, claims, damages and demands made by any injured third party, including but not limited to any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Company or Company provided staff in defending against any claims of third parties. Client agrees to pay the full cost of any and all medical expenses and damages to such parties in connection with the Client’s animal(s) actions.
8. Unsafe Pet(s): This Agreement permits Company in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate service at any time that Client’s pet(s) pose a danger to the safety and health of itself, other pets, other people or Company provided staff.
9. Warranty: Client warrants that its pet(s) has not acted in any manner that would put a reasonable person on notice that its pet(s) represent a danger to Company provided staff, other animals or other persons and that Client has advised Company of all pertinent information related to the behavior, care and needs of its
10. Solicitation of Paws on Pine Walkers/Sitters: Client agrees that the dog walker and/or pet sitter provided by Company is engaged through and by Company and is contracted to work only through Company and not directly through the individual Client listed
above. Client agrees that all reservations for present and future sitting and/or dog walking must be made through Company and not
11. Client Home Care Needs: Company is not responsible for any damage to the property or home of the Client done by its provided staff or the pet(s) unless such damage is caused by the grossly negligent or intentional act of Company provided staff.Company is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this Agreement. Client agrees to secure home prior to leaving the premises. Paws on Pine will attempt to re-secure the home according to Client instructions at the end of each visit.
12. Pet Illness/Veterinary Care/Restocking Supplies: Client is aware and agrees to the medical costs of any fees should they arise from animal(s) being ill or otherwise needing veterinary care. Client agrees to pay Company the sum of $40/per hour should the sitter/walker need to take the pet(s) to a vet. If the sitter needs to restock supplies that the Client agrees to provide but that are not provided at the time of the visit (such as pet food or medication), Client agrees to pay Company a $40/restocking fee.
13. Terms: The terms of this Agreement apply to all pets owned by the Client, including any and all new pets that the Client obtains on or after the date that this Agreement was signed, and at any and all locations the Client designates for service provided by the
14. Governing Law; Venue; Attorneys Fees: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties agree that any claims brought by either party for breach of this Agreement shall be venued in the County of New York before any court having jurisdiction over the
matter. In the event of litigation due to the Client’s failure to pay fees due under this Agreement, Company shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys fees and costs of collection if it is the prevailing party.
15. Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason on one weeks prior written notice to the email address below. In the event Client fails to give the Company at least one weeks notice, Company will be entitled to $300 cancellation fee plus any previously reserved walks or overnight sittings. Company agrees that should Client discontinue service due to negligent care/service from Company provided walker, then this one (1) week notice requirement will not be enforced by Company.By signing below and/or e- mailing a signed written Agreement to Company, the Client agrees that he/she has read this Agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts its terms and conditions. By signing below the Client agrees that he/she has read the service agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts its terms and conditions.
16. I hereby authorize to bring my pet(s) to your veterinary hospital, Worth Street Vet at 77 Worth Street NY NY 10013 212-257 6900 and to have you provide medical care for whatever treatment may be required as determined by you. By signing this, I assume all financial responsibility upon my return for payment of all services rendered. If the above veterinarian is not available for any reason or if the emergency should happen after normal office hours, I authorize my pet sitter to take my pet(s) to: Blue Pearl Vet 410 West 55th Street NY NY 10019 212-767-0099 or the nearest emergency veterinary clinic which can assist my pet in receiving medical care and treatment.