Welcome to Zen Pet Sitting and Zen Dog Walker.
We are thrilled you have chosen us as your pet service provider. We provide a Higher Level of pet care, starting with the professionalism and reliability from our staff to the love and expert care for your pets. We cannot wait to introduce you and your pet to our ever so awesome Zen Pet Team.
We are excited to welcome your fur baby into the Zen Pet Family.:)Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as quick as a puppy's tail wagging!
If you have any issues with sign up please email us:
email@example.com or you can always give us a ring at 858-922-4731
Please sign below.
Pet Care Service Agreement -- Authorization and Agreement
This is a service agreement between Zen Pet Pet and the below named client (hereinafter referred to “client”) for services rendered as specified on this and other documents signed by client.
Initial services to begin on or around and thereafter on an as-needed basis.
1. Services: Client authorizes (and its representatives) to perform pet care services as outlined on this and other documents signed by client.
2. Care: Zen Pet (and its representatives) agrees to provide the services requested and agreed upon in a timely, reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Zen Pet (and it’s representatives), provided reasonable care and precautions are followed. Client hereby releases of any liability of any kind arising from pet(s) while under the care of Zen Pet and its representatives. Client agrees to notify Zen Pet with any issues within 24 hours of completion of services.
3. Medical: Client authorizes Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) to obtain emergency veterinary care that may become necessary during the period care is being provided. Client accepts responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) shall use the veterinarian indicated on the Veterinarian Release Form for this service, if possible. Should the client’s veterinarian be unavailable due to hour or distance, Zen Pet and its representatives are authorized to seek an alternative veterinarian. Every effort will be made to contact client prior to obtaining emergency care via contacts provided by client on profile.
4. Client will provide proof on request that all owned pets are current on all legally required vaccinations.
5. Liability: Zen Pet (and its representatives) will not be held liable for any injury, disappearance, death, or fines of or caused by any pet(s) during the period of care.
6. Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet care provider or any other person(s) by the pet(s) while under the care of Zen Pet (and it’s representatives). Client agrees to hold harmless Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet(s). Client also agrees to disclose to Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) any and all history involving injury to any human by said pet(s).
7. It is expressly understood that Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) shall not be held responsible for any damages to Client’s property, or that of others, caused by the Client’s pet(s) during the period pet care services are being performed. Client has advised Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) of all situations, which will relieve them of liability for any and all damages.
8. Vacation Care: The Client expressly gives Zen Pet (and its representatives) authority and permission to employ a locksmith on client’s behalf to gain entry into the client’s premises due to a malfunction of the lock or key. It shall be the responsibility of the client to reimburse Zen Pet (and it’s representatives) for all costs associated with the aforementioned occurrences in addition to any fees due to the inconvenience or lost business incurred by Zen Pet (and it’s representative’s) and it’s other clients.
9. Contract Termination: Zen Pet reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion. Likewise, client may terminate this contract at any time.
10. Continuation of Services: Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for this and all future services - permitting Zen Pet (and its representatives) to accept telephone, email and/or verbal reservations for service and to enter the client’s premises without need of additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
11. Client agrees to contact Zen Pet (and its representatives) 24 hours prior to departure to confirm reservation.
12. Client has read the terms of this agreement and confirms the accuracy of the information provided. The signature below indicates agreement.
Fully Insured By Pet Sitters Associates