Welcome To Vital Visits Pet Sitting Service!
Thank You so much for giving us the opportunity to care for your loved ones!
Please Sign Up for Service!
After you register for your customer log in please update your 'contact information' as well as update your pet or pets information under 'New Pet' :) We will contact you as soon as possible to make a consultation appointment.
Questions or Issues please email us at:
Service Agreement Vital Visits Pet Sitting Service/Dog Walking Service
1. Overview. Client identified below, enters into the agreement with Vital Visits Pet Sitting Service, its agents, affiliates, contractors, representative, assistants and/or associates, herein referred to as VVPSS, the contents of the agreement apply to the initial trial period of time during which services will be rendered, hereinafter referred to as “Service Period,” as well as to any subsequent Service Period’s in the future. Details of the services to be provided are expressed separately – and may be changed from time to time upon Client’s notification and VVPSS’s subsequent acknowledgment and agreement. Cost of services are based upon VVPSS’s published rates and fees, which are available for Client’s and they are subject to change without notice.
2. Confirmation of Service Periods. Regardless of whether Client has reserved a Service Period with VVPSS, it is incumbent on Client to directly contact personnel of the VVPSS administrative office within forty-eight hours of departure in confirming the Service Period.
3. Client’s Return Client agrees to contact VVPSS by telephone immediately upon return to the home –whether early, on time, or late - to check in and close the Service Periods. If client does not contact VVPSS immediately upon return, Service Periods may be extended as detailed below under “Extension of Service Periods” and may result in additional charges.
4. Extension of Service Period. In the event of a delay in the Client’s return, Client must contact VVPSS at earliest opportunity. Service Periods may be extended by mutual agreement between VVPSS and Client by telephone. In case of international travel, cruise ship travel, or emergency situations, in which an emergency telephone call to VVPSS is not possible or practical, VVPSS may extend the Service Periods to accommodate the needs of the pets, plants, and home for a maximum of seventy-two (72) hours. If no contact is made to VVPSS within seventy-two (72) hours, VVPSS reserves the right to surrender key (s) of the home and care of its animal inhabitants to a pre-specified Emergency Contact, at which point the Service Period closes.
5. Food and Supplies/Pet Picture or Video. Client agrees to ensure that an adequate amount of food and/or other supplies are available, obtainable, in good condition, and in a location that VVPSS can easily locate in the home prior to the commencement of the Service Periods and for the duration of the entire Service Period. Client understands that depletion of such food and/or other supplies would result in VVPSS’s replenishment with the same or a reasonable substitute in any quantity at client’s expense, plus applicable errand surcharges. VVPSS may use video or picture of pet for website, or marketing. No identifying picture of person or building will be used.
6. Security System VVPSS is not liable for any charges, fines, or other damages resulting from the malfunction or unintended of a security system.
7. Keys/Lockout/Termination No keys, garage door openers, or any other form of entry to your home will be hidden or left on property by either the client or VVPSS. Key to the home will be given to VVPSS to keep on file by the completion of the second booking. If a garage code is offered to gain entry to your home, it must be followed up by a key to your home in case of malfunction or power outage. If a key in NOT retained by the third booking a fee of $25.00 will be incurred for pick up and drop off of the key. In the event that VVPSS is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into a client’s premises due to the malfunction of the lock, or failure of Client to provide a functioning key to VVPSS it shall be the responsibility of Client to reimburse VVPSS for all costs incurred. The Client expressly gives VVPSS the authority to employ a locksmith on Client’s behalf in the event of the aforementioned circumstance(s). In circumstances when keys must be returned; Keys will be returned only to client, knowone other unless with written permission, via certified mail and all termination fees shall be paid by Client.
8. Non Solicitation Client agrees to request scheduling of pet sitting service through the VVPSS office at email@example.com, office phone, or through pet sitting software used by VVPSS office. Client agrees not to contact or obtain pet sitting service with pet sitter working for VVPSS. Only services scheduled through VVPSS Office will be covered by our Bond and Liability Insurance.
9. Property Damage. VVPSS is not responsible for damage to Client’s property caused by Client’s pet(s) during the Service period. If any neighbor, friend, family member, contractor, or other Client representative enters Client’s home or property during a Service Period, VVPSS is not responsible for damages or loss to Client’s property.
10. Personal Injury. Client assumes responsibility for injuries and disabilities sustained by VVPSS caused by client’s pets and/or home, including, but not limited to, bites, scratches, mauls, hazards, etc. VVPSS generally does not provide service for aggressive animals. If client misrepresents an animal’s history of aggression, client places VVPSS at substantial risk and may be liable for significant punitive damages. If any of client’s pets exhibit signs or acts of aggression after client enters this agreement, client is obligated to notify VVPSS of the incident(s) (a) at once if a service period is pending, or (b) upon requesting future service. VVPSS decision to provide care to an animal(s) following client disclosure of unsatisfactory animal’s behavior does not indemnify client from claims resulting from such animal(s). If VVPSS takes pet(s) off clients premise(s), client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless VVPSS for any injury or damage which may be caused to others by the actions of clients pet(s), or to clients pet(s) caused by the actions of other animal(s), including, but not limited to, loose or stray dogs.
11. Plant Care. Upon request VVPSS will provide reasonable plant maintenance, however client indemnify VVPSS from liability in the event the plant becomes damaged.
12. Outdoor Animal(s) VVPSS is not responsible for injury, disappearance, or death of pet(s) with unaided or unassisted access to the outdoors. Un aided or unassisted access will include but not be limited to pet doors.
13. Loss of Animal(s) VVPSS strongly encourages client to maintain legible and accurate identification on pet(s), even if the pet(s) is not normally provided access to the outdoors. Client should insure that an animal(s), which may be quick to spring from the premise upon opening of a door or gate, is additionally restrained from the exit. (i.e. Crate, internal door, etc.) If client fails to comply with such reasonable and prudent precautions, the client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless VVPSS from the loss of such pet(s).
14. Urgent Animal Care. In case of an illness or injury that VVPSS believes to threaten clients pet(s) lives or quality of life, VVPSS will make every reasonable attempt to secure prompt treatment for clients pet(s). Client authorizes VVPSS to authorize emergency first aid and/or medical surgical treatment to clients pet(s) at a veterinary clinic of VVPSS choice during the service period, and client aggress to be solely responsible for all expenses incurred resulting from such effort, even if unsuccessful, up to limits designated in writing, or if not available, at VVPSS’s discretion. Due to the nature and urgency of some pet(s) health emergency, where time is of the essence, there may not be time to consult with client and/or Client specified emergency contact(s) when VVPSS considers it’s safe and/or appropriate to do so.
15. Urgent Home Care. In the event that Client’s home is damaged during the Service Period, and if VVPSS will first attempt contact with Clients and/or Emergency Contact(s) to establish a plan of action, and if neither Client, nor Emergency Contact(s), can be reached, Client authorizes VVPSS to take appropriate steps to return the property to a safe, secured and/or stable condition at Client’s expense. Examples of such urgent home care include but are not limited to window breakage, water damage due to plumbing problems, forced entry, tree limb damage, vehicle damage, etc.
16. Trespassers. During the Service Period there is to be no one else allowed on the Client’s property (including home and yard) without prior approval from both VVPSS and the Client. If anyone other than VVPSS enters the client’s property during the Service Period without advance acknowledgment to VVPSS, the Client will be responsible for all situations thereafter the trespassers entry.
17. Discretionary License. If VVPSS determines, at its sole discretion, that it is unsafe to enter Client’s property and/or approach Client’s pet(s), or if damages or injuries occur during the Service Period, VVPSS reserves the right to close the Service Period prior to its scheduled closure and/pre secure one or more pets in any manner necessary, including, but not limits to, crating, tethering, confining, off-site boarding, off-site kenneling, or off-site sheltering at Client’s expense.
18. Mandatory Arbitration: If a dispute arises between VVPSS and the client any action must be attempted to be resolved by either mediation or non-binding arbitration before any legal action is commenced. If either party institutes mediation or arbitration it is agreed that the rules of the American Arbitration Association will govern the proceedings. The parties agree to split mediation and arbitration costs.
19. Attorney’s Fees. If client commences a legal proceeding to enforce or obtain a
Declaration of rights under this agreement, and VVPSS becomes the prevailing party in such proceeding, then VVPSS shall be entitled to recover it’ reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in the proceeding from the non-prevailing Client, as well as any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs that VVPSS incurred prior commencing the proceeding.
20. Payment Terms. Unless otherwise mutually agreed upon, payment for the first service is due during the consultation visit. Payments for services thereafter are due on the first day Service Period. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged for any invoices that are over ten (10) days overdue. Returned checks are subject to a thirty-five dollar handling charge, and may result in cash payment being required (a) in advance for future services and/or to settle an existing outstanding balance. Accounts outstanding more than sixty days from the end of the Service Period may be turned over to a collection agency. Client agrees to pay all costs associated with the employment of such collection agency in obtaining or attempting to obtain the outstanding balance due and applicable late fee(s). If there any complete cancellations of the booking, the client will be responsible for half the total invoice if canceled within four (4) weeks for overnight bookings and two (2) weeks for day visits from the starting date.
21. Severance and Choice Of Law: If any term or terms of this agreement are deemed invalid or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, that term shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
22. Acknowledgement Client authorizes this signed contract to be a valid approval for future services of purpose provided by this contract permitting VVPSS to accept telephone, email, or pet sitting software reservations for service upon confirmation and enter premises without additional signed contracts or written permission.
a. Client has reviewed the Agreement and any Addendum in its entirety
b. Information provided by the client is complete and accurate
c. Payment is due prior to service
d. Client agrees to all terms and conditions as set out above
I have reviewed the Service Contract for accuracy and understand the contents of this form.
Client Name (please print)
Client Signature Date
Pet Sitter/VVPSS Representative
Welcome New Clients!
Our Liability Insurance, Bond Letter, and Card are on our website for you to view.
All of These Forms are also on our website. Please download and complete and have ready at Consultation. Thank you!
*Each pet in the household should have his/her own pet profile page here:
The Next Forms must be filled out before service. :)
1) Permission To Treat:
https://ln.sync.com/dl/b49a13370/7tguy46n-ynm68myz-fnuu39kr-zdjtqmqw (used for emergencies only!)
2) Emergency Pet Guardianship (for your pet(s) protection!)
IF We Are To Administer Medication Medication and Supplement Waiver: