Thank you for choosing Snaggle Foot Round lake. If you have any issues signing up, please let us know as soon as possible. We are here to help you!
Service Agreement & Veterinary Release
This Contract is an agreement between Snaggle Foot Dog Walks & Pet Care and (“Client”). Client authorizes Snaggle Foot and its staff (“Care Giver”) to perform services as outlined here and in the Client, Home, and Pet Profile Forms and Client's online account, which shall become part of this Contract. Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot of any changes to the information contained herein.
1. Payment: Payment is required up front, to be received before services begin. For dog walks the first 10 visits must be paid up front. A refund or credit will be given if requested services comply with our cancellation policy (item 4). All vacation visits and overnight pet sitting visits require payment up front before services begin.
2. Late Payments: Any payment not actually received by Snaggle Foot on or before payment due date shall be overdue. If any contribution or payment is overdue, Client shall pay Snaggle Foot immediately upon demand, in addition to the overdue amount: (i) a late payment fee in an amount equal to 5% of the overdue amount, and (ii) interest on the overdue amount from the date it was due until paid, at the rate of one and 1.5% per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Fees associated with collecting the debt after 60 days past-due must also be paid by Client.
3. Key Policy: Once a key is given to Snaggle Foot, Client agrees to allow Snaggle Foot to store it in a secure location on file for future services. If Client does not wish for Snaggle Foot to keep the key, the Client must arrange for a time to pick it up; otherwise a return charge will apply.
4. Cancellations: Snaggle Foot requires a 4 hour notice to
cancel daily dog walking service.
Vacation Visits (aka pet sitting) and Overnight Pet Sitting Services
require a 24 hour notice to cancel. For Major Holidays, a 1 week notice is required to cancel.
5. Emergency Care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate medical attention, Snaggle Foot will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, Client agrees that care giver has the authority to act in pet’s best interest even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. Client agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care. Snaggle Foot will attempt to seek necessary medical attention at the pet’s veterinarian listed on file. However, the pet may be taken to a closer animal facility if it would be in the pet's best interest.
6. Inclement weather/Natural disaster/Act of war: In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war, Snaggle Foot is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war Snaggle Foot reserves the right to alter services outlined.
7. Employees & Contractors: Client authorizes Snaggle Foot to arrange the best qualified person to fulfill agreed upon services as set forth on this Contract. Client accepts that the same care giver may not be used consistently.
8. Locksmith: Client gives Snaggle Foot the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys, or automatic door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot within 7 days of return for all costs incurred, and to hold Snaggle Foot harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
9. Visit Times: Snaggle Foot does not accept time specific visits unless in the case of arranged special care visits, as we cannot guarantee exact visit times. Visit times are coordinated with Client to fall within a time window.
10. Extra Services: Any charges for unplanned services will be due within 5 days of completion of services. Invoice for additional charges will be mailed or emailed to Client upon completion of service engagement.
LIABILITY: Snaggle Foot, including all staff members, agrees to provide services in a caring, responsible manner. The Client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Snaggle Foot, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from gross negligence. Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
1. Emergency contact: Client agrees to provide Snaggle Foot with contact information where he/she can be reached while away. Client will also provide a name and phone number of someone who is authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If Client or designated contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, Client agrees to accept any decision Snaggle Foot makes in regards to pet care or Client’s property.
2. Visitors & Sharing of Service: If anyone will be entering or occupying Client’s home while it is under our care, Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot in advance. Unless we receive instructions from Client, we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. Snaggle Foot will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Client’s home or pet(s) by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of Snaggle Foot presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts. Snaggle Foot cannot be held liable for Client's pet(s) or home when another service provider, be it a friend, neighbor, or other pet care company, enters the home in our absence.
3. Outdoor access: Snaggle Foot will not be held liable for the well being or actions of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors. All pets with electronic fences must be examined for proper functionality including fresh batteries. Snaggle Foot is not responsible for any animals that get out or inside of perimeter.
4. Aggressive pets: If a pet has a history of aggressive behavior, Snaggle Foot reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The owner will be liable for the care giver’s medical expenses and/or damages that are the result of an animal bite or injury due to pet’s aggressive behavior.
5. Vaccinations: Client agrees to be able to provide Snaggle Foot with proof of current vaccinations for all pets. Should care giver be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client pet(s), Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred. If pet is not current on vaccinations, Snaggle Foot reserves right to refuse service.
6. Medical Advice & Services: Snaggle Foot does not diagnose, make any therapeutic decisions, or any offer veterinary services. Any veterinary or medical concerns will be referred to a veterinarian. Client understands that any medical care given to pets by Snaggle Foot is done so based upon the Client's instruction and/or the best judgment of the care giver. Snaggle Foot does not provide licensed medical services.
7. Future Services: Client authorizes this signed Contract to be valid for future services without additional signed contracts or written authorization. Client states that he/she has read this entire Contract, and understands and agrees to its terms and conditions.
VETERINARY RELEASE: Client agrees and acknowledges that Snaggle Foot has been contracted to care for Client's pet(s) and gives express permission to seek professional emergency veterinary care should the need arise. Snaggle Foot will attempt to contact Client as soon as medical care is deemed necessary. However, in the event that Client cannot be reached immediately, Client authorizes Snaggle Foot to treat pet(s) and Client will be responsible for payment of any fees as stated below. This consent for treatment has no expiration date unless otherwise noted.
1. If the veterinarian listed in Client file is not available, Client agrees that another vet in his/her practice may care for pet(s). If neither of these veterinarians are available, Client gives permission for Snaggle Foot to take pet(s) to the nearest animal hospital or emergency clinic.
2. Client gives permission for Snaggle Foot to seek treatment (if required).
3. Client understands that Snaggle Foot assumes no responsibility for the loss of any pet and is released from all liability related to transportation, treatment, and expense.