By adding your initials you understand you are creating an account with Snaggle Foot Lisle and agree to our policy as follows:
- Payment is due up front, to be received before services begin. A refund or credit will be given if requested services comply with our cancellation policy. Holidays: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required when services are scheduled. Holidays are New Year's Eve and Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Day.
- A late payment may be charged if payment is overdue.
- We require two keys to the home or one key and garage code. One key will be kept in our lock box as a back up.
- We require 24 hours for schedule changes and cancellations. A fee may be charged if less than 24 hours is given.
- In the event that pets need immediate medical attention we will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, Client agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot for any additional fees and/or expenses included while tending to emergency or veterinary care.
- In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster or act of war Snaggle Foot reserves the right to alter services outlined.
- Client authorizes Snaggle Foot to arrange for the best qualified person to fulfill agreed upon services and accepts that the sames caregiver may not be used consistently.
- Client gives Snaggle Foot the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic garage door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot within 7 days of return for all costs incurred, and to hold Snaggle Foot harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
- Specific visit times are not accepted unless in the case of arranged special care visits, as we cannot guarantee exact visit times. Generally, visits times are coordinated with the Client to fall within a window of time.
LIABILITY: Snaggle Foot, including all staff members, agrees to provide services in a caring, responsible manner. The client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Snaggle Foot, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from gross negligence, Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
- Client agrees to provide Snaggle foot with contact information where he/she can be reached while away. Client will also provide a name and phone number of someone who is authorized to handle any major problems than may arise. If Client or designated contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, Client agrees to accept any decision Snaggle Foot makes in regards to pet care or Clients property.
- If anyone will be entering or occupying the Client's home while it is under our care, Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot in advance. Unless we receive instructions from Client. we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. Snaggle Foot will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Clients home or pets by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of Snaggle Foot presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts. Snaggle Foot cannot be held liable for Clients pets or home when another service provider, be it a friend, neighbor or other pet care company, entered the home in our absence.
- Snaggle Foot will not be held liable for the well being or actions of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors. All pets with electronic fences must be examined for proper functionality including fresh batteries. Snaggle Foot is not responsible for any animals that get out or inside or perimeter.
- If a pet has a history of aggressive behavior, Snaggle Foot reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The owner will be liable for the care givers medical expenses and/or damages that are the result of an animal bite or injury due to pets aggressive behavior.
- Client agrees to be able to provide Snaggle Foot with proof of current vaccinations for all pets. Should caregiver be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from the Client's pets, Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred. If pet is not current on vaccinations, Snaggle Foot reserves the right to refuse service.
- Client authorizes this signed Agreement to be valid for future services without additional signed agreements or written authorization. Client states that he/she has read this entire agreement and understands and agrees to its terms and conditions.