Thank you so much for choosing Snaggle Foot! We greatly appreciate you and your pets and look forward to many play sessions and cuddle sessions with them!
Please create your new login below. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Snaggle Foot Service Agreement and Veterinary Release
This Contract is an agreement between Snaggle Foot Dog Walks & Pet Care and you, the client. Client authorizes Snaggle Foot and its staff (“Care Giver”) to perform services as outlined here. Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot of any changes to the information contained herein.
1. Payment: Payment is required up front, to be received BEFORE services begin. A refund or credit will be given if requested services comply with our cancellation policy (Item 4).
(a) HOLIDAYS: a 50% non-refundable deposit is required when services are scheduled. We do charge a holiday fee of $5 per visit on the following holidays. New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Fathers Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve (all day), Christmas Day. On the following major holidays we charge for the weekend. These holidays are: Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day (if applicable), Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day (if applicable), and New Years Eve/Day (if applicable).
2. Late Payments: Any payment not actually received by Snaggle Foot on or before payment due date shall be overdue. If any contribution or payment is overdue, Client shall pay Snaggle Foot immediately upon demand, in addition to the overdue amount: (i) a late payment fee in an amount equal to 5% of the overdue amount, and (ii) interest on the overdue amount from the date it was due until paid, at the rate of one and 1.5% per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Fees associated with collecting the debt after 60 days past-due must also be paid by Client.
3. Key Policy: We will require (2) keys at the time of the consultation. Once keys are given to Snaggle Foot, Client agrees to allow Snaggle Foot to store them in a secure location on file for future services. If Client does not wish for Snaggle Foot to keep the keys, the Client must arrange for a time to pick them up; otherwise a return charge of $15.00 may apply. A lock box can also be provided for a fee of $25.00. We can also return keys by mail for a fee of $15.00. Snaggle Foot is not liable for any keys lost in the mail.
4. Cancellations: Snaggle Foot requires service changes or cancellations to be made at least 24 hours prior to the next day of service for mid-day visits; or, no credit will be given. Recurring clients (weekly daily dog walks) must cancel prior to 8:00 am and a credit will be issued. Vacation/Pet Sitting visits and Overnight visit changes and cancellations require at least (1) week notice or no credit will be given.
5. Emergency care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate medical attention, Snaggle Foot will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, Client agrees that care giver has the authority to act in pet’s best interest even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. Client agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care. Snaggle Foot will attempt to seek necessary medical attention at the pet’s veterinarian listed on file. However, the pet may be taken to a closer animal facility if it would be in the pet's best interest.
6. Inclement weather/Natural disaster/Act of war: In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war, Snaggle Foot is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war Snaggle Foot reserves the right to alter services outlined.
7. Employees & Contractors: Client authorizes Snaggle Foot to arrange the best qualified person to fulfill agreed upon services as set forth on this Contract. Client accepts that the same care giver may not be used consistently.
8. Locksmith: Client gives Snaggle Foot the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys, or automatic door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse Snaggle Foot within 7 days of return for all costs incurred, and to hold Snaggle Foot harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
9. Visit Times: Snaggle Foot does not accept time specific visits unless in the case of arranged special care visits, as we cannot guarantee exact visit times. Generally, visit times are coordinated with Client to fall within a time window.
10. Extra Services: Any charges for unplanned services will be due within 5 days of completion of services. Invoice for additional charges will be mailed or emailed to Client upon completion of service engagement.
LIBABILITY: Snaggle Foot, including all staff members, agrees to provide services in a caring, responsible manner. The Client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Snaggle Foot, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from gross negligence. Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
1. Emergency contact: Client agrees to provide Snaggle Foot with contact information where he/she can be reached while away. Client will also provide a name and phone number of someone who is authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If Client or designated contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, Client agrees to accept any decision Snaggle Foot makes in regards to pet care or Client’s property.
2. Visitors & Sharing of Service: If anyone will be entering or occupying Client’s home while it is under our care, Client agrees to notify Snaggle Foot in advance. Unless we receive instructions from Client, we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. Snaggle Foot will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Client’s home or pet(s) by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of Snaggle Foot presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts. We do not share duties with other persons and will not be held responsible for problems arising with your pets or home when someone we do not insure is involved. Our liability insurance will not cover both parties. Only pet sitters with Snaggle Foot will be covered. Snaggle Foot cannot be held liable for Client's pet(s) or home when another service provider, be it a friend, neighbor, or other pet care company, enters the home in our absence. Please keep this in mind if and when you decide to share duties or allow other people in your home during our service period as this constitutes breach of service agreement. This is done for liability and the security of our pet sitters and your pet(s) and home.
3. Outdoor access: Snaggle Foot will not be held liable for the well being or actions of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors. All pets with electronic fences must be examined for proper functionality including fresh batteries. Snaggle Foot is not responsible for any animals that get out or inside of perimeter.
4. Aggressive pets: If a pet has a history of aggressive behavior, Snaggle Foot reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The owner will be liable for the care giver’s medical expenses and/or damages that are the result of an animal bite or injury due to pet’s aggressive behavior.
5. Vaccinations: Client agrees to be able to provide Snaggle Foot with proof of current vaccinations for all pets. Should care giver be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client pet(s), Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred. If pet is not current on vaccinations, Snaggle Foot reserves right to refuse service. Copies of current vaccination records shall be provided during initial consultation and when pet's vaccinations are updated.
6. Medical Advice & Services: Snaggle Foot does not diagnose, make any therapeutic decisions, or any offer veterinary services. Any veterinary or medical concerns will be referred to a veterinarian. Client understands that any medical care given to pets by Snaggle Foot is done so based upon the Client's instruction and/or the best judgment of the care giver. Snaggle Foot does not provide licensed medical services.
7. Future Services: Client authorizes this signed Contract to be valid for future services without additional signed contracts or written authorization. Client states that he/she has read this entire Contract, and understands and agrees to its terms and conditions.
VETERINARY RELEASE: Client agrees and acknowledges that Snaggle Foot has been contracted to care for Client's pet(s) and gives express permission to seek professional emergency veterinary care should the need arise. Snaggle Foot will attempt to contact Client as soon as medical care is deemed necessary. However, in the event that Client cannot be reached immediately, Client authorizes Snaggle Foot to treat pet(s) and Client will be responsible for payment of any fees as stated below. This consent for treatment has no expiration date unless otherwise noted.
1. If the veterinarian listed in Client file is not available, Client agrees that another vet in his/her practice may care for pet(s). If neither of these veterinarians are available, Client gives permission for Snaggle Foot to take pet(s) to the nearest animal hospital or emergency clinic. Client understands that Snaggle Foot assumes no responsibility for the loss of any pet and is released from all liability related to transportation, treatment, and expense.