Thank you for registering with Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC! We will contact you within 24 hours. If you are having any trouble with registration, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-568-8116. We look forward to speaking with you!
PLEASE READ: This registration page is for new clients only. If you have previously used our services, then you already have an account set up. Thank you!
Please take the time to read this important information:
POLICIES & PROCEDURES1. Scheduling and Visit Times: We strive to accommodate the needs of your pet. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC provides a time interval during which visits will occur. If an unforeseen situation arises, the time interval may be adjusted. Every effort will be made to return to the requested time interval as soon as possible.
2. Number of Visits: To ensure the health and safety of your pet, Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC highly recommends that we see all animals at least once a day (including cats, birds, fish, etc.) Dogs (for pet sitting) must be visited at least 3 times a day (unless they have access to the outdoors). Visits are spaced evenly throughout the day. For example, if you schedule 2 visits a day, visits are spread approximately 12 hours apart, 3 visits a day are scheduled 6 hours apart, and so on.
3. Reservations: It is best to plan in advance in order to obtain services on the dates you desire. An in-home consultation is required, prior to reservations, for all new clients. We do not offer on call service. Please consider this if you request emergency or same-day service. We will always do our best to help you, but cannot guarantee same day or short notice requests. There may be an additional $5 charge added to all pet sitting visit requests made with less than 5 days notice and to any dog walks/let outs made with less than 36 hours notice, due to the scheduling accommodations they require.
4. Reservation Confirmation: Please, do not leave town without a direct confirmation of your reservations with Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC. All reservations will always be confirmed by email, or by phone if client does not have email.
5. Early Returns/Last Minute Changes: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will not issue a refund if client returns home up to one day early. If you expect to arrive home earlier or later than expected, please notify the pet sitter as soon as possible.
6. Holidays: There is a $15 surcharge on all holiday visits. Holidays include: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, & Christmas day.
7. Cancellations: Pet Sitting Cancellations: 0-48 Hours Notice – 50% Charge. 2-5 Days Notice – 20% Charge. 6+ Days Notice – No Charge. Dog walking/let out cancellation policy: Up to 5 cancellations per calendar year with less than 12 hours notice - no charge. After 5 cancellations with less than 12 hours notice, charged as follows: Less than 12 hours notice – Full Charge. 12+ hours notice – No Charge. Dog walking/let out cancellations due to inclement winter weather: No Charge.
8. Inclement Weather: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will use best judgment in caring for your pets(s) and home at the time of inclement weather. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will try to carry out your instructions to the best of their ability. Customer selection of a nearby emergency contact has been requested.
9. Inclement Weather or Emergency Plan: 1) Every effort will be made to drive to your home; 2) The service schedule may be changed, interrupted, or altered due to circumstances; 3) If it is not possible to drive safely to your home, your emergency contact will be notified; 4)You will be notified that the above-mentioned contingency plan has been activated.
10. Inclement Weather or Emergency Contact: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC has requested the name and phone number of a person living nearby (with access to your home). This should be a person close enough to walk to your home if roads are impassable (for example, a neighbor). If we are physically unable to drive to your home this contingency plan is needed so that we may contact this person to request their assistance to check on your pet(s). Please remember that garage door openers are not operational in the event of power outages. In the event that the client does not provide a nearby emergency contact with access to your home for Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC, client realizes that Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will provide service, but not until conditions allow us to reach your home safely.
11. Back Up Sitters: In the event of a personal emergency or illness of your assigned pet sitter, Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will arrange for another qualified person to fulfill pet sitting responsibilities during the assignment.
12. Medication/Illness/Immunizations: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will attempt to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result. Under no circumstances will Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC service any pet that has any form of active contagious illness. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC requires that all pets have the necessary vaccinations and immunizations required by law before service begins.
13. Unforeseen purchases: Please have enough food, medicine, and pet care supplies on hand for you pets during your absence. If required, on an emergency basis, Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will purchase pet food, litter, cleaning supplies or other necessary items that contribute to the health and well being of your pet during your absence. We will retain a receipt and the pet owner agrees to be responsible for reimbursement of these items. In addition, a $15 fee will be applied for the supply trip.
14. Collars/Leashes: Please provide secure collars with appropriate tags for all visits.
15. Fences: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC does not accept responsibility or liability for any client’s animal that escapes or becomes lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to leave the client's animal in a fenced area. This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence.
16. Outdoor Animals: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC does not accept responsibility or liability for any client's animal that escapes or becomes lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, that is allowed unlimited access to the outdoors between pet sitting visits (for example: a doggie door), or if we are instructed to leave or let an animal outdoors (for example: outdoor cats).
17. House Cleanliness: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will clean up after your pets to the best of our ability. Please inform us of the designated area for the appropriate cleaning supplies. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC is not responsible for carpet/flooring stains created by your pet(s). We request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels, and trash bags. If there are accidents above and beyond the normal amount anticipated, Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will charge a reasonable fee for clean up time.
18. Thermostats: Please leave your thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range (68-78°F). If the house temperature is outside of this range, Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of your pets.
19. Job Sharing: As we are responsible for your home and pet's well being, we cannot share in pet care duties with other individuals. We will make an exception for another professional pet sitter who carries liability insurance and bonding.
20. Payment: Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC accepts cash, checks, or credit cards. Payment is due prior to services, unless otherwise agreed upon. Checks should be made payable to Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC. Credit card information will be kept on file and used for payment of all future services unless we are told otherwise. Unpaid service may be cancelled without notice, including prior to or during the service period.
22. Updates: Please update & inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet care needs and other pertinent information.
24. Snow Removal: Pawtastic! Pet Care is not insured for snow removal services. If you are in need of our services in the winter months we ask that you arrange ahead of time for a neighbor, friend, family member, or plow service to shovel/snow blow/plow your porch/walk/driveway if this is important to you while you gone.
25. Future Services: Client authorizes this contract to be valid for future services without additional contracts or written authorization.
26. Keys: Please provide us with 2 keys & check that they work first. If you give us a garage door opener, garage code, or door code please supply us with at least one key as well (in case of a power outage or key pad failure). All keys and garage openers will be coded so they are not attached to your personal information. First time clients are not charged for first time key pick-up and/or return if the keys are provided to the pet sitter at the initial consultation. After the first use of our services there is a key pick-up/return fee of $20 if keys are picked up or returned other than during service. This fee can be avoided by allowing us to keep your keys in our secure lock box for future use. Client may ask for return of keys at any time.
27. Leaving & Returning Home: We ask that all clients please notify us at the time they depart for their travel. We also ask that you call, text, or email when you return back home (we will leave you a reminder card to do so). The safety and well being of your pets is our primary concern and we never want a pet to go without care because of a miscommunication or error. We know that occasionally there may be circumstances beyond your control that will prevent you from returning on the indicated time/date. If this happens please call/text/email us and we will absolutely extend services. If we do not hear from you upon your arrival back home, we will automatically extend your visits to ensure the safety and welfare of your pets and continue to charge for our services. Services will continue until we can confirm you have returned and resumed care of your pet(s).
CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT
1. I authorize Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC to enter my home & perform pet care services.
2. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC agrees to provide the services in a reliable, caring, and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition hereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC, it's employees or assigns, except those arising from proven negligence of the pet sitter. Client agrees to notify Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
3. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will not be liable for the loss, injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet in its care, except those arising from proven negligence of the pet sitter.
4. Client agrees to disclose any past bite history or other aggressive behavior. If owner misrepresents an animal's history of aggression, now or in the future, owner places pet sitter at substantial risk of injury and may be held liable. Pawtastic! Pet Care reserves the right to refuse service for any animal with a bite history. Client will be responsible for all medical expenses, damages, and lost wages resulting from an injury, illness, or bite to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, & defend Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
5. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at it's sole discretion; likewise, the client may terminate this contract at any time.
6. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC shall not be liable for the acts of one pet against another or for property damage caused by client's pet(s).
7. Client is aware that one hundred percent (100%) of fees are due prior to or at the start of service. I agree to reimburse Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expense incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
8. Client gives Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys, or automatic door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC for all costs incurred, and to hold Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
9. If anyone will be entering the client's home while it is under Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC's care, client agrees to notify Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC in advance. The pet sitter will not enter an occupied home if we have not previously been made aware of visitors. Unless we receive instructions from the client, we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC accepts no responsibility for security of the premises, damage, or loss if other individuals have access to the home before, during, or immediately after a pet sitting assignment, or if the home is not properly secured. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC's presence and vice versa. The police will be called on all intruders or suspicious acts.
10. Should any section, provision or portion of the contract be held to be invalid, illegal, void, or unenforceable, the such section, provision, or portion shall be deleted from this contract. The remainder of this contract shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time before or during it's term if the pet sitter, in their sole discretion, determines that client's pet(s) pose a danger to the health and/or safety of the pet sitter or to himself. If this occurs Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC will notify the client immediately of the problem and determine whether the owner will return or if pet(s) will need to be placed in a kennel or veterinary facility with all charges being charged to the client.
12. Any controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to this contract shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the cost of such arbitration which may include reasonable attorney's fees of the prevailing party.
13. If a problem arises such as a pipe rupture, flooding, fire, break in, animal destroying fence, natural disaster, etc., pet sitter will make every effort to contact owner for instructions. If owner cannot be reached or immediate action is necessary for the health, safety, or welfare of the pet(s) or home, owner authorizes Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC to make any repairs deemed necessary. Owner agrees to reimburse Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC for all expenses incurred for repair of property and will hold Pawtastic! Pet Care, LLC blameless for any work done by others.
14. I authorize Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC to act on my behalf to request veterinary treatment and services when they deem it necessary. Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC has my permission to transport my pet to and from the vet's office. I authorize the veterinarian to treat my animal and I will be responsible for all fees and charges, and will pay for all charges incurred on my behalf upon my return. I further authorize the veterinarian to give out any information about my pet(s) to Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC. I also authorize Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC to administer any medications to my pet(s) that are prescribed by the veterinarian. Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC will make every attempt to first reach the primary owner for care instructions in the event of a pet emergency or illness requiring treatment.
15. I grant permission to Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC to use images of my pet(s). Such use includes the display, distributions, publications, transmissions or otherwise use of photographs, images and/or videos taken by us in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as brochures, newsletters, videos and digital images used on Pawtatic! Pet Care LLC's website and social media pages, such as Facebook & Instagram.
16. I authorize this contract to be valid approval for future services so as to permit Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC to accept my reservations and enter my premises without additional authorization.
I have read, understand, and agree to the "Policies and Procedures" of Pawtastic! Pet Care LLC. I have also read and fully understand the terms and conditions of the "Client Service Agreement." I further understand that a copy of this form will be kept on file for documentary purposes. All policies and guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of Pawtatic! Pet Care LLC. I am aware that I shall keep a signed copy for my records.