Welcome to Lucy Goo Pet Sitting, LLC, voted Houston's Best Pet Sitting Business in Houston's Pet Talk Magazine! We have been featured on the podcast, "Reality Check", interviewed on "News Fix", and "The Yolanda Green Show".
We provide quality care and excellence with an eco-friendly touch to Houstonians! Our sitters are CPR and First Aide certified, we are members of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, and insured and bonded.
Love of pets, and the safety of pets is our focus. You can leave your house with full confidence that your pets will be cared for, loved, and kept safe.
We thank you for signing up with Lucy Goo, and will be in touch to confirm your new account and bookings.
Our contact info:
For the manager: email@example.com
For the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the world of Goo!
Owner, Lucy Goo Pet Sitting, LLC
Lucy Goo Pet Sitting, LLC
Terms of Service Contract
1) Emergency care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate medical attention, LUCY GOO PET SITTING will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, Client agrees that pet sitter has the authority to act in pet’s best interest even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. Client agrees to reimburse LUCY GOO PET SITTING for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care.
2) Inclement weather/Natural disaster/Act of war: In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war LUCY GOO PET SITTING is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. Client recognizes that in the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war LUCY GOO PET SITTING reserves the right to alter services outlined in this contract.
3) Personal emergency: In the event of personal emergency or illness of pet sitter, Client authorizes LUCY GOO PET SITTING to arrange for another qualified person, an employee and/or trainee, to fulfill agreed upon responsibilities as set forth on this contract. Client will be notified in such case.
4) Key return policy: Client may agree to allow LUCY GOO PET SITTING to keep their keys on file in a secure location for future services. If Client prefers to have key returned, Client agrees to pay $15.00 pick-up and drop-off fee for future services.
5) Locksmith: Client gives LUCY GOO PET SITTING the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys, or automatic door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse LUCY GOO PET SITTING within 7 days of return for all costs incurred, and to hold LUCY GOO PET SITTING harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
6) Payment: Client agrees to make payment in full prior to the first visit.
7) Extra Services: Any charges for unplanned services will be due within 7 days of completion of service engagement. Invoice for additional charges (including receipts) will be left at Client’s home upon completion of service engagement.
8) Confirmation: Client agrees to call the LUCY GOO PET SITTING office prior to leaving to confirm departure day/time, and again upon returning home to let us know that pets are safe. If Client expects to arrive home earlier or later than planned, LUCY GOO PET SITTING must be notified as soon as possible.
9) Cancellation Policy
Pet Sitting Visits: Lucy Goo Pet Sitting requires a 48-hour notice of cancellation. Less than 48-hour notice will result in Client being billed for 50% of the fee for booked services. There is no refund for less than 24 hour notice, unless under extreme circumstances. For holiday care, a non-refundable deposit may be required.
Midday Daily Dog Walks (scheduled on a regular, repeating basis): Cancels occurring after 9am on the same day of service will be charged the full rate.
10) A holiday fee of a flat rate of $20 per day will be applied to the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day.
11) Late Bookings: Same day bookings may incur a flat extra rate of $15.
LUCY GOO PET SITTING, its employees and/or independent contractors, agrees to provide the services in a caring, responsible manner. The client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against LUCY GOO PET SITTING, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter. Client agrees to notify LUCY GOO PET SITTING of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
1) Emergency contact: Client agrees to provide LUCY GOO PET SITTING with contact information where he/she can be reached while away. Client will also provide a name and phone number of someone who is authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If Client or designated contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, Client agrees to accept any decision LUCY GOO PET SITTING makes in regards to pet care or Client’s property.
2) Visitors: If anyone will be entering Client’s home while it is under our care, Client agrees to notify LUCY GOO PET SITTING in advance. LUCY GOO PET SITTING will not enter an occupied home if we have not previously made us aware of visitors. Similarly, unless we receive instructions from Client, we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. LUCY GOO PET SITTING will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Client’s home or pet(s) by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of LUCY GOO PET SITTING presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts.
3) Outdoor access: LUCY GOO PET SITTING will not be held liable for the well being or actions of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
4) Aggressive pets: If a pet has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, LUCY GOO PET SITTING reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The owner will be liable for the pet sitter’s medical expenses and/or damages that are the result of an animal bite or injury due to pet’s aggressive behavior.
5) Vaccinations: Client agrees to provide LUCY GOO PET SITTING with proof of current vaccinations for all pets. Should pet sitter be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client animal(s), Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred.
6) Future Services: Client authorizes this signed contract to be valid for future services without additional signed contracts or written authorization.
CLIENT AUTHORIZES THIS SIGNED CONTRACT TO BE VALID FOR ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE SERVICES PROVIDED BY LUCY GOO PET SITTING, LLC.
I have read, understand, and agree with the contents of this contract.