Welcome to the Lucky Dogs Canine Services' Client Portal! Though this portal, you will read & agree to our terms of care and give us all of the pertinent details about your home & pets. Once you have completed the registration, we will contact you to schedule a complementary meet & greet with a member of our team. As an established client, you will also use this Client Portal to request pet sitting & dog walking services.
If you have any difficulties using the Client Portal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-663-5579.
LUCKY DOGS CANINE SERVICES, LLC
Terms of Agreement for Pet Care
This is an agreement between Lucky Dogs Canine Services, LLC (hereafter referred to as LDCS) and you, the client (hereafter referred to as the Client), for pet care services until revoked in writing.
30-minute walk or home visit, 1 pet $18
45-minute walk or home visit, 1 pet $25
60-minute walk or home visit, 1 pet $32
Additional pet, per day $ 5 per pet
Transportation (30 minutes) $18
Transportation (60 minutes) $32 *additional fee of $9 per 15 minutes over
Holiday charge per day $20 *Holidays are defined as: New Year’s Day, Saturday & Sunday of Easter weekend, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
Service hours are between 6am and 10pm. New York state sales tax will be applied to all service rates. Rates are subject to change with notice.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
Personal check, or debit or credit card (via PayPal). A fee of $40 will apply to all returned checks. The Client is responsible for all costs of collection.
1. The Client authorizes LDCS Services to perform pet care services at the Client’s residence.
2. TWO sets of ALL necessary house keys are required to be given to LDCS prior to any services being rendered. Client keys are coded with a client number on it, not a name or address, for client safety. One key is kept in a locked safe at the LDCS office. The second key will be kept by the LDCS team member assigned to the Client. LDCS is unable to pick-up and return keys before and after each service visit.
(The Client may choose to waive this part of the agreement if the house is kept unlocked. By doing so, the Client understands that care for the pet(s) may not be performed as agreed if the house is locked when LDCS arrives, and that LDCS is not responsible if unauthorized persons gain access to the house.)
3. Fees are earned upon acceptance of pet sitting reservations and are due in advance of services being rendered. No refunds will be given for cancelled services once time has been reserved. The Client must give a minimum of 24 hours notice to receive credit against future services, which is given at the discretion of LDCS.
4. If the Client arrives home early, he/she has the right to decide if he/she wishes LDCS to continue to care for the pet(s) or not, but understands that full payment is still due as LDCS has reserved this time slot in order to care for the pet(s).
5. The Client agrees to reimburse LDCS for any additional fees due to any expenses incurred for unexpected home visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
6. If the Client’s absence must be extended, LDCS requires direct confirmation (not a phone message or email) for the unscheduled visits. This is to avoid the possibility of missed messages which could result in interrupted care of the pet(s).
7. The Client authorizes emergency veterinary treatment, if necessary, for pet(s) during their absence. The Client understands that LDCS assumes no responsibility for the loss of any pet and is released from all liability related to transportation, treatment and expense. The Client agrees to pay all charges and fees due to the veterinarian and LDCS that are incurred on the pet's behalf, immediately upon returning home. The Client agrees to reimburse LDCS for additional time accrued at the rate of $32 per hour, up to 4 hours, in the case of such an emergency.
8. The Client must provide proof of current rabies vaccination for dogs before pet care begins & must update LCDS with the information for subsequent rabies vaccinations as necessary.
1. LDCS will take all necessary precautions in extreme weather conditions. This includes but is not limited to: No walks will take place if outdoor temperatures are above 90 degrees or below 10 degrees. This is for the safety and health of the pet(s). In this event, play time at the Client’s home will be substituted. In the event of a catastrophic tornado, blizzard, or flood, if at all humanly possible, LDCS will check the Client’s home and make certain that the pet(s) is safe and note any damage. LDCS will also check back as soon as any danger has passed and contact the Client with an assessment. If the pet(s) is in immediate danger due to catastrophic conditions, LDCS will make every attempt to reach the pet(s) and transport it to a safe location.
2. LDCS will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet(s) with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
3. It is expressly understood and agreed that LDCS shall not be held responsible for any damage to Client’s property, or that of others, caused by Client’s pet(s) during the period in which the pet(s) are in the care of LDCS. The Client also agrees that it is his/her responsibility to notify LDCS of any pet that has ever caused an injury to any human or other pet.
4. If the pet(s) has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, LDCS reserves the right to refuse service. Bites must be reported to the local authorities as provided by law. The Client will be liable for the LDCS representative’s medical care expenses and damages that result from an animal bite.
5. The Client agrees to hold LDCS harmless from any claims by others against LDCS on account of and due to actions of his/her pet(s) while in the possession of or under the control of LDCS.
6. The Client attests to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of New York, the Town/Village in which he/she resides and/or the County are current according to the law.
7. The Client authorizes this agreement to be valid approval for future services so as to permit LDCS to accept service reservations through the client portal and enter the Client’s premises without additional signed agreements or written authorizations.
I have read and agree to the aforementioned Terms of Agreement for Pet Care.