Inner Outer Utopia Pet Care, LLC
115 Clint Ln, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
WOOF Woof MEOW!
Hey there! Martha, Owner and Pet Care Provider
for IOU Pet Care here...
My hands are full of leashes and litter boxes right now but I can't wait to chat with you!
I make it a point to check my requests daily so I will get back to you just as soon as my furry friends let me!
If you need me sooner,
feel free to ring.
By adding your initials, you understand you are creating an account with
Inner Outer Utopia Pet Care, LLC and Agree to the "Terms and Conditions".
DOG BOARDING AND DAYCARE
• Dogs must be comfortable in a social setting with children, men, women and other dogs.
• Puppies are always welcome as I can socialize him/her for you.
• Must be up to date on all vaccines-Rabies, Distemper Combo, including Bordetella. Proof from veterinarian must be provided .
• Your dog must be licensed and wearing tag upon arrival.
• Please make sure your dog is wearing an ID Tag. Having your dog micro-chipped prior to his/her stay would be ideal.
• Micro-chip information must be provided.
• Must be completely free of fleas and ticks at time of arrival and on preventatives but no flea collar.
• Fecal test must be done three months to ten days prior to daycare or boarding date. Proof from veterinarian must be provided .
• Must be completely free of any contagious diseases/illnesses, including but not limited to kennel cough, skin diseases (mange etc.), colds (respiratory infections) and parasites.
• Must be in good health unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance. Additional charges may apply.
• Prior to any service that will take place in the canine home, you and your dog are asked to come meet the IOU staff and tour the facility prior.
• Prior to any service that will take place in the canine home, a scheduled dog behavior assessment is required. If not possible, please make sure to have a back up plan prior to your arrival.
• We do not board dogs with aggressive tendencies or a bite history.
• You are responsible for providing your pet’s food and treats. If you’d like to bring your pet’s bed, there is a slight possibility it may get chewed/destroyed; IOU Pet Care will not be responsible if so. If we must purchase additional quantities of food for your pet, payment must be reimbursed to IOU Pet Care upon your return.
• It is your (owners) responsibility to pay for any damages in the home caused by your pet. All the rooms that your dog/s will have access to have been minimized of any dangerous or valuable objects. In some cases however, dogs have been known to jump or climb to get at things.
• We will not be held responsible for injuries, death, or lost dogs if they jump over, dig under, or chew through the fence and get out. We will always do our best to prevent this from happening or get the dog back .
• If your dog demonstrates unprovoked aggression towards dogs or people here, we will relocate your dog to the nearest kennel at your expense with no refund towards his/her scheduled service here.
• Unneutered male dogs tend to have exaggerated obsessions and sometimes aggressive tendencies when over stimulated. If we cannot control the dog and he cannot calm himself, we will relocate him to the nearest kennel at your expense with no refund towards his scheduled service here. If we are able to keep the dog here with required extra work, additional charges will accrue.
• We do not board dogs that are pregnant or in heat.
OVERNIGHT AND DAILY VISITS IN YOUR HOME
• A meeting must take place in your home prior to the sitting date. The behavior assessment fee will apply.
• Your dog/s-cat/s must be up to date on all shots-Rabies, Distemper. Proof from veterinarian must be provided to IOU Pet Care.
• Your pet must be licensed and wearing a tag during visits.
• Fecal test must be done three months to ten days prior to visit. Proof from veterinarian must be provided.
• Pet must be in good health unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance. Additional charges may apply.
• Must be on Flea & Tick Preventatives.
• Must be completely free of fleas and ticks upon date of first visit.
• Your pet must not have any aggressive tendencies towards strangers and must allow us to enter the premises.
• You are responsible for providing your pet’s food, treats, toys, leashes, collars, kitty litter… If we must purchase additional quantities for your pet, payment must be reimbursed to IOU Pet Care upon your return.
• Please make sure your dog/cat is wearing an ID Tag.
• We cannot subject our safety to serious weather conditions. In times of blizzard like conditions you will have the option to have us bring your dog to the canine home. Additional charges for boarding and pet taxi will accrue.
• In times of inclement weather-not limited to, snow or icy conditions, it is your responsibility to clear a pathway from the parking spot to the entryway. If we cannot reach the entryway safely and the pathway is not clear, you will still be responsible for 100% payment for that day.D INJRIES
HEALTH ISSUES AND INJURIES
• Veterinary charges will NOT be reimbursed by IOU Pet Care for contagious ailments such as kennel cough, parasites and others. Also not reimbursable are vet bills due to scrapes, minor cuts, bruises and injuries incurred during play or other typical dog, cat, bird… activities.
• IOU Pet Care will not be held responsible for the death or decline in health of a dog in our care, unless it is due to our negligence.
• If the need arises while your pet is in our care, we will take him/her to the nearest veterinarian for treatment of illness or injury.
• We will not be held responsible if a dog jumps over the fence, digs or chews through and escapes. We will always do our best to prevent, find or get the dog back. No refunds on injuries incurred in this situation.
• Available for vacations over one week and scheduled ongoing care.
• Discounts available for three or more Daycare visits in one week (excludes Saturday/Sunday), scheduled and paid for in advance.
• Upon Request, I will quote prices for your caged pets.
• We accept Local Checks, Cash and Credit Cards. A 4% convenience fee for Visa, Mastercard and Discover will be applied to TOTAL amount charged. A 5% convenience fee for American Express will be applied to TOTAL amount charged.
• All scheduled services require a deposit of half of the total service charge. Payment must be rendered at time of booking to hold the dates. Balance for Boarding must be paid in full upon return. Visits and Walks-To be paid in Full on First Day of Service. Daycare must be paid in Full on Date of Service. Discounts available for three or more visits in one week if scheduled and paid in advance. No refunds-rescheduling only within same month. No refund or rescheduling if daycare is canceled on day of service.
• A meet and greet is required for all services whenever possible. For any service we offer, safety precautions are taken and a behavior assessment for your pets is required. Please check the "Services" page for pricing. The payment for the assessment must be paid in full prior to the day of meeting. The charge for each additional meeting including key pick-up will be the service fee.
• No refund on 25% of TOTAL SERVICE CHARGE for any service if canceled in less than 7 days prior to service date. This will be deducted from deposit and balance remaining will be mailed to you. If a deposit was not rendered you will be billed.
• No refund on 50% of TOTAL SERVICE CHARGE on Boarding or Overnight care in your home if canceled on date of service.
• No refund on TOTAL SERVICE CHARGE (100%) of sitting visits if canceled on date of service.
• No refund (100%) on scheduled Daycare (weekday only). Rescheduling within same month only (weekday only). No refund or rescheduling if canceled on day of service.
• Saturday and Sunday daycare - If canceled on day of-No refund (100%) , No credit towards rescheduling. If canceled 7 or less days prior, the fee will be 25% of the total service charge.
• Your early return will still be billed at 100% of the original, total charge for ANY scheduled service.
• If we cannot reach the entryway safely due to icy conditions and no cleared pathway you will still be responsible for 100% payment for that day.
• Charges are based on agreed and scheduled times. Ex: If you schedule to drop off your dog at 10 a.m. and you arrive late you will be billed from 10 a.m. If you schedule to pick up at 6 p.m. and you arrive one or more hours later you will be charged extra.
• Out of state customers must pay by cash or credit card only. No checks accepted.